ISCP 2023 website is now open!
We are glad to announce that ISCP 2023 official website is now open.
•Abstract Submission Deadline : September 5, 2023
•Review & Notification of Acceptance : October 6, 2023
•Presenter Registration Deadline : November 3 , 2023
•Pre-Registration Deadline : October 27, 2023
you are having issues using this website, please feel free to contact us
We will be glad to be of assistance.
Thank you for your interest and support!
Standard Terms and Conditions of E-commerce (Internet Cyber Mall)
Standard Terms No. 10023
(2015. 6. 26. Revision)
Article 1 (Purpose)
These Terms and Conditions provided by the ICOMES 2021 homepage http://icomes.or.kr/ (hereinafter called the "Society Homepage") operated by the Korean Society for the Study of Obesity (e-commerce business), are to regulate the website of the Society and the rights, duty and responsibility of the users for the use of internet-related services (hereinafter called "Services").
※"These Terms and Conditions shall also apply to electronic commerce using PC communication, wireless, etc., unless it is against its nature."
Article 2 (Definition)
(1) "Homepage" refers to a virtual sales office set up to trade materials using information and communication facilities such as computers to provide users with the products or services of the Korean Society of Obesity (hereinafter called "products, etc.") and use them as meanings of the business who operates the Society's homepage.
(2) "User" refers to members and non-members who access the "Society Homepage" and receive the services provided by the "Society Homepage" in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
(3) "Member" means a person who has registered as a member on the "Society Homepage" and who can continue to use the services provided by the "Society Homepage".
(4) "Non-member" refers to a person who uses the services provided by the "Society Homepage" without registering as a member.
Article 3 (Provisions, Explanations and Revisions of Terms and Conditions, etc.)
(1) The "Society Homepage" shall post on the initial service page (front) of the society's website so that users can easily know including the contents of these Terms and Conditions, the name of the company and representative, the address of the business location (including the address where consumer complaints can be handled), the telephone number· Mosa Transport Number· E-mail address, business registration number, telecommunications sales business report number, personal information manager, etc. The contents of these Terms and Conditions can be seen through the connecting window by users.
(2) The "Society Homepage" shall seek the user's confirmation to the terms and conditions in order for the user to understand important contents such as withdrawal of subscription ·shipping responsibility· refund terms, via a separate connection screen or pop-up screen prior to agreeing to the terms and conditions.
(3) The "Society Homepage" may revise these Terms and Conditions to the extent that it does not violate applicable laws such as the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, the Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the Electronics and Electronic Transactions Act, the Electronic Financial Transactions Act, the Digital Signature Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Use and Information Protection, the Act on Door-to-Door Sales, and the Consumer Standards Act.
(4) If the "Society Homepage" revises the Terms and Conditions, the Company shall specify the date of application and the date of revision and notify on the initial page of the Society's website with the current terms and conditions from 7 days before the application date to the day before the application date. However, if the terms and conditions are altered against the user, the company shall notify the user with a grace period of at least 30 days in advance. In this case, the "Society Homepage" clearly compares the contents before and after the revision in order for the user to easily understand.
(5) If the "Society Homepage" revises the Terms and Conditions, the revised terms and conditions shall apply only to contracts concluded after the date of application, and the terms and conditions before the revision shall apply to contracts already concluded before that. However, if a user who has already entered into a contract sends a message that he/she wants to be subject to the revised terms and conditions to the "Society Homepage" within the notice period of the revised terms and conditions under paragraph 3, and the revised terms and conditions are applied if the consent of the "Society Homepage" is obtained.
(6) Matters not regulated in these Terms and Conditions and interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, the Act on The Regulation of Terms and Conditions, consumer protection guidelines and related laws or practices in electronic commerce, etc. as set forth by the Fair Trade Commission.
Article 4 (Provision and Change of Services)
(1) The "Society Homepage" performs the following tasks:
1. Providing information on the product or service and concluding the purchase contract
2. Delivery of goods or service with purchase contract
3. Other tasks set by the "Society Homepage"
(2) The "Society Homepage" may change the contents of the products or services to be provided by the contract concluded in the future in the case of out of stock of the product or service or a change in technical specifications. In this case, the contents of the changed product or service and the date of delivery will be specified and immediately notified where the contents of the current business or service were posted.
(3) If the contents of the service contracted with the user offered by the "Society Homepage", are changed due to out of stock or changes in technical specifications, etc. the reason will be immediately notified to the user at the address where it can be notified.
(4) In the case of the above paragraph, the "Society Homepage" shall compensate the user for the damages suffered by this. However, this is not the case if the "Society Homepage" proves that there is no will or negligence.
Article 5 (Suspension of Service)
(1) The "Society Homepage" can temporarily suspend the service in the event of a maintenance, replacement, failure, or communication failure of information and communication facilities such as computers.
(2) The "Society Homepage" shall indemnity the user or a third party for damages suffered because of the temporary suspension of the Service for the reasons of paragraph (1). However, this is not the case if the "Society Homepage" proves that there is no will or negligence.
(3) If the Service is unable to be provided due to the conversion of business items, abandonment of business, or integration between companies, the "Society Homepage" shall notify the user in the way set forth in Article 8 and compensate the consumer in accordance with the conditions set forth in the "Society Homepage". However, if the "Society Homepage" does not provide compensation standards, etc., the mileage or reserves of the users shall be paid to the user in cash or in cash corresponding to the currency value commonly accepted on the "Society's website".
Article 6 (Membership Subscription)
(1) The user shall apply for membership by entering the member information according to the registration form set forth by the "Society Homepage" and by agreeing his/her consent to these Terms and Conditions.
(2) The "Society Homepage" shall register as a member unless the following items apply for applicant as shown in Paragraph (1).
1. If the applicant has previously lost his/her membership under Article 7 (3) of these Terms and Conditions, he/she shall be the exception if he/she has obtained approval to register as a member of the "Society Homepage" as a member three years after the loss of membership under Article 7 (3).
2. If there is a false, missing description, or false information in the registration content
3. If it is determined that registering as a member is significantly in the technical way of the "Society Homepage".
(3) The time of the membership agreement shall be when the approval of the "Society Homepage" reaches the member.
(4) If there is a change in the information registered at the time of membership application, the member shall notify the "Society Homepage" within a considerable period by modifying the member information.
Article 7 (Withdrawal of Membership and Loss of Eligibility, etc.)
(1) Members may request withdrawal at any time on the "Society Homepage", and the "Society Homepage” shall immediately process the withdrawal of membership.
(2) If the member is in any of the following reasons, the "Society Homepage" may limit or suspend the membership.
1. When false information is registered at the time of application
2. In case the member does not pay the debts in connection with the payment of the purchased products, etc. or other debts using the "Society Homepage" within due dates.
3. When the e-commerce order is threatened by interfering with the use of other people's "Society Homepage", or stealing the information
4. When using the "Society Homepage" to prohibit laws or these Terms and Conditions or to act against public order
(3) After "Society Homepage" restricts membership, If the same act is repeated more than once after suspension or if the reason is not corrected within 30 days, the "Society Homepage” may disqualify its membership.
(4) If the "Society Homepage" disqualifies its membership, the membership registration shall be exalted. In this case, the member shall be notified and given the opportunity to speak for at least 30 days before the membership registration is exalted.
Article 8 (Notification to Members)
(1) If the "Society Homepage" notifies the member, it will be through the designated e-mail address with the "Society Homepage" by Member.
(2) The "Society Homepage" may be allowed as an individual notice by posting it on the "Society Homepage" bulletin board for more than one week in case of notification to an unspecified number of members. However, individual notice will be made in case of important personal information regarding the transactions of the member.
Article 9 (Application for Purchase and Consent to Provide Personal Information, etc.)
(1) The "Society Homepage" user shall apply for purchase on the "SocietyHomepage"by the following or similar method as below, and the "Society Homepage" shall provide the following contents in an easy-to-understand way when the user makes an application for purchase.
1. Search and select products, etc.
2. Input of the recipient's name, address, telephone number, e-mail address (or mobile phone number), etc.
3. Terms and conditions, services that restrict subscription reselling, shipping fees, Confirmation of contents related to expenses such as installation costs
4. Signs that accept these Terms and Conditions and confirm or reject the above 3.
(Yes, mouse click)
5. Consent to the application for purchase of the products, confirmation of such purchases, or confirmation of the "Society Homepage"
6. Choosing a payment method
(2) If the "Society Homepage" is required to provide buyer's personal information to a third party, the purchaser must be informed and consented to the following: (The same is the case if the consent is changed.)
1. the recipient of personal information, 2. the purpose of personal information use of the recipient of the personal information, 3. the item of personal information provided, 4. the personal information retention and use period of the person receiving the personal information
(3) If the "Society Homepage" entrusts a third party with the responsibility of handling the buyer's personal information, 1) the person entrusted with handling the personal information and 2) the contents of the task of entrusting the handling of personal information, must be known to the buyer and obtain consent. (The same is the case if the consent is changed.) However, if it is necessary for the performance of contracts concerning the provision of services and related to the promotion of convenience of buyers, it is not necessary to go through the notice process and consent process by notification through the Personal Information Policy in the way set out in the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Use and Information Protection, etc.
Article 10 (Form of Contract)
(1) The "Society Homepage" may not accept purchase applications such as Article 9 if they are in any of the following sub-articles: However, if you enter into a contract with a minor, you must report that the minor or his/her legal representatives may cancel the contract if you do not obtain the consent of the legal representatives.
1. If there is a false, missing description, or false information in the contents of the application
2. When a minor purchases goods and services prohibited by the Juvenile Protection Act, such as tobacco and alcohol
3. If the company deems that accepting the purchase application is significantly in the technical way of "Society Homepage"
(2) The contract shall be considered to have been established at the time the approval of the "Society Homepage" reaches the user in the form of a confirmationof reception as of Article 12 (1).
(3) The approval of the "Society Homepage" shall include information on the user's confirmation of the purchase application, availability of sale, cancellation or correction of the purchase application, etc.
Article 11 (Payment Method)
The method of payment for a product or service purchased on the "Society Homepage" may be made in the following ways as available. However, the "Society Homepage" may not collect any nominal fee for payment of the user's payment method.
1. Various account transfers such as phone banking, internet banking, mail banking, etc.
2. Payment of prepaid cards, debit cards, credit cards, etc.
3. Online deposit without bankbook
4. Payment by electronic money
5. Payment at the time of receipt
6. Payment by points that are paid by the "Society Homepage" such as mileage
7. Payment by gift certificate that has contracted with "Society Homepage" or recognized by the "Society Homepage"
8. Payment by other electronic payment methods, etc.
Article 12 (Confirmation notice of Reception· change and cancel the purchase application)
(1) The "Society Homepage" shall provide the user with a confirmation notice of the reception if there is an application for purchase.
(2) If there is a discrepancy in the confirmation of the information, the user may request the change and cancellation of the purchase application immediately after receiving the confirmation of the reception, and the "Society Homepage" shall handle without delay if the user requests it before delivery. However, if you have already paid, you will be required to do so in accordance with article 15's provisions on the re-payment of your purchase.
Article 13 (Supply of Materials, etc.)
(1) The "Society Homepage" shall take necessary measures such as custom-made, packaging, etc. so that the user can deliver the goods within 7 days from the date of the user's service, unless there is a separate agreement with the user concerning the timing of the supply of goods, etc. However, if the "Society Homepage" has already received all or part of the payment for the product, the Company will take measures within 3 business days from the date of receiving all or part of the payment. At this time, the "Society Homepage” will take appropriate measures to ensure that users can check the supply procedures and progress such as products.
(2) The "Society Homepage" shall specify the means of delivery, the person at risk of shipping costs by means, and the delivery period by means for goods purchased by the user. If the "Society Homepage” exceeds the contract delivery period, the user shall be indemnity for the resulting damages. However, if there is evidence of negligence by "Society Homepage", this is not the case.
Article 14 (Refund)
"Society Homepage" notifies the user of the reason without delay when the product requested by the user is not able to deliver or provide due to reasons such as out of stock, and if the company received payment for the product in advance, it shall refund within 3 business days from the date of receiving the payment or take the necessary measures for the refund.
Article 15 (The Withdrawal of Agreement, etc.)
(1) Users who have entered into a contract for the purchase products with "Society Homepage" may withdraw their agreement within 7 days from the date on which they received the written form of the contract under Article13, Paragraph 2 of the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc. (if the supply of the product is made later than when the written article was received, the date on which the purchase of the productbegan). However, if there is a case otherwise set out in the Acton Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., regarding the re-use of the agreement, it shall be in accordance with the provisions of the Act.
(2) If the user has received the goods, etc., the user may not return or exchange them in the following cases.
1. If the product is destroyed or damaged due to reasons responsible for the user (however, if the packaging is damaged to confirm the contents of the product, etc., the request may be deleted)
2. When the value of goods, etc. is significantly reduced due to the user's use or part consumption
3. When the value of the same items is significantly reduced so that resale is difficult due to the passage of time
4. If the original product, etc. is damaged if it can be duplicated by a product with the same performance.
(3) In the case of paragraphs (2), 2 or 4, the "Society Homepage" shall not restrict the withdrawal of agreement of users unless "Society Homepage" notify that the withdrawal of agreement is restricted in advance where the consumer can easily know or provide the goods for use, etc.
(4) The user displays the contents of the products, etc. not only in accordance with paragraphs (1) and (2) If the advertisement is different from the content of the advertisement or if it is fulfilled differently from the contract, the user may withdraw from contract within 3 months from the date of receiving the products, or within 30 days from the date on which the information was found or the date on which it was found.
Article 16 (Effect of the withdrawal of agreement)
(1) The "Society Homepage" shall refund the payment of the products already paid within 3 business days if the user returns the products. In this case, if the "Society Homepage" delays the refund of the product to the user, the delayed interest rate as set out in Article 21-2 of the Enforcement Decree of the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc. shall be paid for the delayed period.
(2) The "Society Homepage" shall request that the company providing the payment method stop or cancel the billing of the product without delay when the user has paid the payment of the product by payment method such as credit card or electronic money in refunding the above payment.
(3) In the case of the case of the withdrawal of agreement, the user shall bear the costs necessary for the return of the supplied products, etc. The "Society Homepage" does not claim penalties or damages for reasons such as withdrawal of the user's agreement. However, If the contract is fulfilled differently than the contents of the advertisement or the contents of the contract, the cost necessary for the return of the products, etc. will be borne by the "Society Homepage".
(4) If the user has paid the shipping fee when the user is provided with goods, the "Society Homepage" clearly displays the cost to the user so that it is easy for the user to know who will pay for the payment.
Article 17 (Personal Information Protection)
(1) The "Society Homepage" collects the minimum amount of personal information necessary for the provision of services when collecting personal information of users.
(2) The "Society Homepage" does not collect the information necessary to enter into a purchase contract at the time of membership registration. However, this shall not be the case if identification is required prior to the purchase contract in order to comply with the obligations under applicable laws and regulations, and the minimum specific personal information is collected.
(3) When the "Society Homepage" collects and uses personal information of users, the user is notified of the purpose and consent is obtained.
(4) The "Society Homepage" may not use the collected personal information for other than the purpose, and in the event of a new purpose of use or when it is provided to a third party, the purpose is to be agreed to by the user at the provision stage. However, exceptions shall be made if otherwise provided in the relevant laws and regulations.
(5) If the "Society Homepage" is required to obtain the consent of the user in paragraphs 2 and 3, the "Society Homepage" shall specify or give notice of the provisions of Article 22(2) of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Use and Information Protection, etc., such as the identity of the person in charge of personal information management (affiliation, name, phone number, other contact information), purpose of collection and use of information, and information provision related to a third party, and the user may withdraw this consent at any time.
(6) The user may request to view and correct errors about his/her personal information held by the "Society Homepage” at any time, and the "Society Homepage" shall be on duty to take necessary measures without delay. If the user requests correction of the error, the "Society Homepage" will not use the personal information until the error is corrected.
(7) The "Society Homepage" shall limit the person handling the user's personal information to a minimum for the protection of personal information and shall be responsible for all damages caused by loss, theft, outflow, provision of third parties without consent, or alteration of the user's personal information, including credit cards, bank accounts, etc.
(8) The "Society Homepage" or a third party who has received personal information from it will destroy the personal information without delay when it has achieved the purpose of collecting or receiving personal information.
(9) The "Society Homepage" do not set the consent column for collection, use and supply of personal information provision to be pre-selected. specifically specify the services that are restricted when the user's consent to the provision is rejected, and do not restrict or refuse to provide services such as membership due to refusal of consent of users regarding the collection of personal information that is not a required collection items, offer.
Article 18 (Obligation of "Society Homepage")
(1) The "Society Homepage" does not act against the laws and these Terms and Conditions prohibits or violates public order and shall do our best to provide services continuously and stably according to the Terms and Conditions.
(2) The "Society Homepage" shall have a security system to protect the user's personal information (including credit information) so that the user can safely use the Internet service.
(3) "Society Homepage" shall be responsible for compensation about products or services according to The Law on the Becoming Fair of Advertising" Article 3 If the user suffers damages by advertising.
(4) The "Society Homepage" does not send advertising e-mails for commercial purposes that the user does not want.
Article 19 (Obligations on Member's ID and Password)
(1) The Member shall be responsible for managing the ID and password except in the case of Article 17.
(2) Members shall not use their ID and password to a third party.
(3) If a member becomes aware that his/her ID and password have been stolen or used by a third party, he/she shall immediately notify the "Society Homepage" and follow the instructions on the "Society Homepage".
Article 20 (User's Obligation) Users shall not act:
1. Registration of false information when applying or changing
2. Stealing other people's information
3. Changing information posted on the "Society Homepage"
4. Transmission or posting of information (computer programs, etc.) other than the information set by the "Society Homepage"
5. Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights of "Society Homepage" and other third parties
6. "Society Homepage" or other acts that damage the honor of a third party or interfere with business
7. Disclosing or posting pornography or violent messages, images, voices, or other information that is against public letter and public service on the society's website.
Article 21 (Relationship between connecting "Society Homepage" and non-connecting "Society Homepage")
(1) If the upper "Society Homepage" and the lower "Society Homepage" are linked by hyperlinks (e.g., hyperlinks include letters, pictures, and fairy tales), the former is connecting "Society Homepage"(website) and the latter is called the non-connecting "Society Homepage"(website).
(2) The connecting "Society Homepage" shall not be responsible for the guarantee of transactions made with the user by the products provided independently by the non-connecting "Society Homepage” and shall not be responsible for the guarantee of the transaction if it is stated on the initial screen of the connecting "Society Homepage" or as a pop-up screen at the time of connection.
Article 22 (Attribution and Restriction of Use of Copyright)
(1) Copyrights and other intellectual property rights for works created by the "Society Homepage" belong to the "Society Homepage".
(2) The user shall not use the information of Copyrights and other intellectual property rights for works created by the "Society Homepage" obtained by using the "Society Homepage" for commercial purposes or use it to a third party by reproduction, transmission, publication, distribution, broadcast, or other means without the prior consent of the "Society Homepage" to the "Society Homepage".
(3) The "Society Homepage" shall notify the user when using the copyright attributed to the user in accordance with the agreement.
Article 23 (Dispute Resolution)
(1) The "Society Homepage" establishes a damage compensation treatment organization to reflect the legitimate opinions or complaints raised by users and to compensate for the damages.
(2) The "Society Homepage" shall first handle complaints and opinions submitted from users. However, if it is difficult to process quickly, the user will be notified immediately of the reason and the date of processing.
(3) If there is an application for damages from the user in connection with an e-commerce dispute between user and "Society Homepage", it can be adjusted by the Fair Trade Commission or a dispute coordination agency commissioned by city or province government.
Article 24 (Right to Trial and Compliance Law)
(1) Any lawsuit concerning an e-commerce dispute between the "Society Homepage" and the user shall be based on the address of the user at the time of filing the lawsuit, and in the event of no address, the exclusive jurisdiction of the district court in which the lawsuit is located shall be made. However, if the user's address or claim is not clear at the time of the lawsuit, or if the user is a foreign resident, it shall be filed in the competent court under the Civil Litigation Act.
(2) Korean law applies to e-commerce lawsuits filed between the "Society Homepage" and the user.
Personal Information Processing Policy
< Korean Society for the Study of Obesity >('http://icomes.or.kr/ 'hereinafter referred to as 'ICOMES 2021') establishes and discloses the following personal information processing policies in order to protect the personal information of the government entity and to deal with related grievances promptly and smoothly in accordance with Article 30 of the 「Personal Information Protection Act」
Article 1(Purpose of processing personal information)
< Korean Society for the Study of Obesity >('http://icomes.or.kr/''hereinafter referred to as 'ICOMES 2021') processes personal information for the following purposes. The personal information being processed is not used for purposes other than the following purposes, and if the purpose of use changes, we will take necessary measures such as obtaining separate consent in accordance with Article 18 of the 「Personal Information Protection Act」.
1. Homepage membership registration and management
Personal information is processed for the purpose of confirmation of intention to join membership, identification and authentication according to the provision of membership service, maintenance and management of membership qualifications, prevention of illegal use of services, confirmation of consent of a legal representative when processing personal information of children under the age of 14, various notices and notices, handling of grievances
2. Civil affairs processing
Personal information is processed for the purpose of verifying the identity of the complainant, confirming the complaints, contacting and notifying for fact-finding, and notifying the results of processing.
3. Provision of goods or services
Personal information is processed for the purpose of providing services, providing content, providing customized services, verifying identity, age verification, and billing and settlement.
4. Use in marketing and advertising
Personal information is processed for the purpose of developing new services (products), providing customized services, and verifying the effectiveness of services.
5. Personal video information
Personal information is processed for the purpose of crime prevention and investigation, facility safety and fire prevention, traffic control, collection, analysis, and provision of traffic information.
Article 2 (Processing and retention period of personal information)
① <Korean Society for the Study of Obesity >will process and retain personal information within the period of retention and use of personal information in accordance with the law or within the period of retention and use of personal information agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information subject.
② Each personal information processing and retention period is as follows.
1) Personal information related to [ ] is retained and used for the above purpose of use from the date of consent for collection and use.
Retention grounds : Member management
Related laws : 1) Records on collection/processing and use of credit information : 3 years
2) Records on consumer complaints or dispute settlement : 3 years
3) Records on payment and supply of goods : 5 years
4) Records on contract or subscription withdrawal : 5 years
Reason for exception :
Article 3 (Rights and duties of the information subject and legal representative, and how to exercise them)
① The data subject may exercise the right to view, correct, delete, or stop processing personal information at any time with respect to the Korean Society for the Study of Obesity .
② The exercise of the rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 may be made in writing, e-mail, fax, etc. in accordance with Article 41 (1) of the Enforcement Decree of the 「Personal Information Protection Act」 for the Korean Society for the Study of Obesity . The Korean Society for the Study of Obesity will take action without delay.
③ The exercise of rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 can be done through the legal representative of the information subject or through an agent such as a person who has been delegated. In this case, you must submit a power of attorney in accordance with the form of Attachment No. 11 of the “Notice on the Processing Method of Personal Information (No. 2020-7)”.
④ The rights of the information subject may be restricted according to Article 35 (4) and Article 37 (2) of the 「Personal Information Protection Act」 when requesting to view and suspend personal information
⑤ Requests for correction and deletion of personal information cannot be requested if the personal information is specified as the object of collection in other laws.
⑥ Korean Society for the Study of Obesity verifies whether the person who made the request for access according to the rights of the information subject, request for correction or deletion, or request for access to the request for suspension of processing is the person or a legitimate agent.
Article 4 (Write personal information items to be processed)
① < Korean Society for the Study of Obesity >handles the following personal information items.
< Homepage membership registration and management >
Required items : Email, mobile phone number, password, login ID, name, company name
Optional item : Home address, credit card information, bank account information, payment record
Article 5 (Destruction of personal information)
① < Korean Society for the Study of Obesity > will destroy the personal information without delay when the personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the elapse of the personal information retention period or the achievement of the processing purpose.
② If the personal information retention period agreed by the data subject has elapsed or the purpose of processing has been achieved, in the event that personal information must be kept in accordance with other laws and regulations, the personal information is moved to a separate database (DB) or the storage location is changed. To preserve it.
1. Legal basis :
2. Items of personal information to be preserved : Account information, transaction date
③ The procedure and method of destroying personal information are as follows.
1. Destruction procedure
< Korean Society for the Study of Obesity > will select the personal information in which the reason for destruction has occurred, personal information is destroyed with the approval of personal information protection officer of < Korean Society for the Study of Obesity >
2. Destruction method
Information in the form of electronic files uses a technical method that cannot reproduce the record.
Personal information printed on paper is shredded with a shredder or destroyed through incineration.
Article 6 (Measures to secure personal information safety)
< Korean Society for the Study of Obesity > is taking the following measures to ensure the safety of personal information.
1. Conducts regular self-audit
Conducts its own audit on a regular basis (quarterly) to secure the stability related to the handling of personal information.
2. Encryption of personal information
User's personal information and passwords are encrypted and stored and managed, so only the person can know them, and important data is using separate security functions such as encrypting files and transmission data or using a file lock function.
3. Restricted access to personal information
Necessary measures are taken to control access to personal information by granting, changing, and canceling access rights to the database system that processes personal information, and unauthorized access from outside is controlled using an intrusion prevention system.
4. Access control for unauthorized persons
A separate physical storage place where personal information is stored is set up and access control procedures are established and operated.
Article 7 (Matters concerning the installation, operation and rejection of automatic personal information collection device )
Korean Society for the Study of Obesity does not use ‘cookies’ that store the information subject's usage information and retrieve it from time to time.
Article 8 (Personal Information Protection Officer)
① Korean Society for the Study of Obesity is responsible for the handling of personal information, and designates the person in charge of personal information protection as follows for the handling of complaints and damage relief of the information subject related to the processing of personal information.
▶ Personal Information Protection Officer
Name: Ki-Young Lee
Position : General Secretary
Rank : General Manager
Contact : 010-8971-7767
※ It is connected to the department in charge of personal information protection.
▶ Department of personal information protection
Department : Korean Society for the Study of Obesity secretariat
Person in charge: Park Jeong-yoon
Contact : 010-7761-3445
② The information subject can inquire to the person in charge of personal information protection and the department in charge of all personal information protection related inquiries, complaint handling, damage relief, etc. that occurred while using the service (or business) of the Korean Society for the Study of Obesity . The Korean Society of Obesity will respond and handle inquiries from the information subject without delay.
Article 9(Request to view personal information)
The information subject can request the following department to view personal information pursuant to Article 35 of the “Personal Information Protection Act”.
< Korean Society for the Study of Obesity >will endeavor to expedite the request for access to the personal information of the information subject.
▶ Receiving and processing requests for personal information access
Department : Korean Society for the Study of Obesity
Person in charge: Park Jeong-yoon
Contact : 010-7761-3445
Article 10(Remedy for infringement of rights and interests)
The information subject may apply for dispute resolution or consultation with the Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee or the Korea Internet & Security Agency Personal Information Infringement Report Center to receive relief from personal information infringement. For other personal information infringement reports and consultations, please contact the following organizations.
1. Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee : (Without area code) 1833-6972 (www.kopico.go.kr)
2. Personal Information Infringement Report Center : (Without area code) 118 (privacy.kisa.or.kr)
3. Supreme Prosecutors' Office : (Without area code) 1301 (www.spo.go.kr)
4. National Police Agency : (Without area code) 182 (cyberbureau.police.go.kr)
Responding to requests pursuant to Article 35 (Access to Personal Information), Article 36 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information), and Article 37 (Suspension of Personal Information Processing, etc.) of the 「Personal Information Protection Act」 a person who has been infringed upon his/her rights or interests due to the disposition or omission performed may request an administrative trial as prescribed by the Administrative Appeals Act.
※ Please refer to the website of the Central Administrative Appeal Committee (www.simpan.go.kr) for more information on administrative trials.
example ) - 20XX. X. X ~ 20XX. X. X applied (click)
example ) - 20XX. X. X ~ 20XX. X. X applied (click)
example ) - 20XX. X. X ~ 20XX. X. X applied (click)